February 5, 2006
Pittsburgh 21, Seattle 10
MVP: Hines Ward, WR, Pittsburgh
* The default name on this ring is Hines Ward and the number is 86.
Super Bowl XL was an American football game between the National Football Conference champion Seattle Seahawks and the American Football Conference champion Pittsburgh Steelers to decide the National Football League champion for the 2005 season. The Steelers defeated the Seahawks by the score of 21–10. The game was played on February 5, 2006, at Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan.
With the win, the Steelers joined the San Francisco 49ers and the Dallas Cowboys as the only franchises to have won five Super Bowls. Pittsburgh, who finished the regular season with an 11–5 record, also became the fourth wild card team, the third in nine years, and the first ever #6 seed in the playoffs, to win a Super Bowl. The Seahawks, on the other hand, in their 30th season, were making their first ever Super Bowl appearance after posting an -best 13–3 regular season record.
* Material: 18kt gold-plated Copper,925 Sterling Silver and Solid Gold rings is available.
* Can be resized.US 7-15# and half size is available.
* High grade studded AAA CZ on top.
* All Stones are prong set by our skilled workers, not glued.
* Deep sharp engraving and 3D Letters.
* Solid ring,No Alloy.
* Weight: about 50 to 65 grams each ring.
* Packing: Luxury Wooden Gift Box.
* Offering Ring Customization(Name & Number) & Engraving.
Free Shipping To worldwide!
Customize High Qulity Championship Rings! What You See is What You Get!
Still looking for more kinds of rings? Do not hesitate to send mail to:Topring@topchampionshiprings.com for further informations.
Current Reviews: 1
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 23 November, 2014.