Feb. 6, 2005
New England Patriots 24, Philadelphia Eagles 21
MVP: Deion Branch, WR, New England
Super Bowl XXXIX was an American football game between the American Football Conference champion New England Patriots and the National Football Conference champion Philadelphia Eagles to decide the National Football League champion for the 2004 season. The Patriots defeated the Eagles by the score of 24–21. The game was played on February 6, 2005, at Alltel Stadium in Jacksonville, Florida, the first time the Super Bowl was played in that city.
The Patriots, who entered the Super Bowl after compiling a 14–2 regular season record, became the first team since the 1997–98 Denver Broncos to win consecutive Super Bowls. New England also became the second team after the Dallas Cowboys to win three Super Bowls in four years. The Eagles were making their second Super Bowl appearance after posting a 13-3 regular season record.
* Material: 18kt gold-plated Copper,925 Sterling Silver and Solid Gold rings is available.
* Can be resized.US 7-15# and half size is available.
* High grade studded AAA CZ on top.
* All Stones are prong set by our skilled workers, not glued.
* Deep sharp engraving and 3D Letters.
* Solid ring,No Alloy.
* Weight: about 50 to 65 grams each ring.
* Packing: Luxury Wooden Gift Box.
* Offering Ring Customization(Name & Number) & Engraving.
Free Shipping To worldwide!
Customize High Qulity Championship Rings! What You See is What You Get!
Still looking for more kinds of rings? Do not hesitate to send mail to:Topring@topchampionshiprings.com for further informations.
Current Reviews: 0
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 23 November, 2014.