Jan. 21, 1979
MVP: Terry Bradshaw, QB, Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh Steelers 35, Dallas Cowboys 31
Super Bowl XIII was an American football game between the American Football Conference champion Pittsburgh Steelers and the National Football Conference champion Dallas Cowboys to decide the National Football League champion for the 1978 season. The Steelers defeated the Cowboys by the score of 35–31. The game was played on January 21, 1979, at the Orange Bowl in Miami, Florida, the fifth and last time that the Super Bowl was played in that building.
This was the first ever Super Bowl rematch (the Steelers had previously beaten the Cowboys, 21–17, in Super Bowl X), and both teams were attempting to be the first club to ever win a third Super Bowl. Dallas was also the defending Super Bowl XII champion, and finished the 1978 regular season with a 12-4 record, and posted playoff victories over the Atlanta Falcons and the Los Angeles Rams. Pittsburgh entered the game after posting a 14-2 regular season record and playoff wins over the Denver Broncos and the Houston Oilers.
* Material: 18kt gold-plated Copper,925 Sterling Silver and Solid Gold rings is available.
* Can be resized.US 7-15# and half size is available.
* High grade studded AAA CZ on top.
* All Stones are prong set by our skilled workers, not glued.
* Deep sharp engraving and 3D Letters.
* Solid ring,No Alloy.
* Weight: about 50 to 65 grams each ring.
* Packing: Luxury Wooden Gift Box.
* Offering Ring Customization(Name & Number) & Engraving.
Free Shipping To worldwide!
Customize High Qulity Championship Rings! What You See is What You Get!
Still looking for more kinds of rings? Do not hesitate to send mail to:Topring@topchampionshiprings.com for further informations.
Current Reviews: 0
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 23 November, 2014.