Jan. 15, 1978
New Orleans, Louisiana
co-MVP:Randy White, DT, Dallas
Harvey Martin, DE, Dallas
Dallas Cowboys 27, Denver Broncos 10
Super Bowl XII was an American football game between the National Football Conference champion Dallas Cowboys and the American Football Conference champion Denver Broncos to decide the National Football League champion for the 1977 season. The Cowboys defeated the Broncos by the score of 27–10 to win their second Super Bowl. The game was played on January 15, 1978, at the Louisiana Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana. This was the first time that the Super Bowl was played inside a domed stadium, and the first time that the game was played in prime time.
The game pitted the Cowboys' current quarterback, Roger Staubach, against their former quarterback, Craig Morton. Led by Staubach and the Doomsday Defense, Dallas advanced to their fourth Super Bowl after posting a 12-2 regular season record and playoff victories over the Chicago Bears and the Minnesota Vikings. The Broncos, led by Morton and the Orange Crush Defense, made their first Super Bowl appearance after also posting a 12-2 regular season record and postseason wins over the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Oakland Raiders.
* Material: 18kt gold-plated Copper,925 Sterling Silver and Solid Gold rings is available.
* Can be resized.US 7-15# and half size is available.
* High grade studded AAA CZ on top.
* All Stones are prong set by our skilled workers, not glued.
* Deep sharp engraving and 3D Letters.
* Solid ring,No Alloy.
* Weight: about 50 to 65 grams each ring.
* Packing: Luxury Wooden Gift Box.
* Offering Ring Customization(Name & Number) & Engraving.
Free Shipping To worldwide!
Customize High Qulity Championship Rings! What You See is What You Get!
Still looking for more kinds of rings? Do not hesitate to send mail to:[email protected] for further informations.
Current Reviews: 0
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 23 November, 2014.