Jan. 16, 1972
New Orleans, Louisiana
MVP: Roger Staubach, QB, Dallas
Dallas Cowboys 24, Miami Dolphins 3
Super Bowl VI was an American football game between the National Football Conference champion Dallas Cowboys and the American Football Conference champion Miami Dolphins to decide the National Football League champion for the 1971 season. The Cowboys defeated the Dolphins by the score of 24–3, to win their first Super Bowl. The game was played on January 16, 1972, at Tulane Stadium in New Orleans, Louisiana, the second time the Super Bowl was played in that city.
This was the Cowboys' second Super Bowl appearance, and entered the game with a reputation of not being able to win big playoff games such as Super Bowl V; and the 1966 and 1967 Championship Games prior to the 1970 AFL-Merger. They posted an 11-3 record during the 1971 regular season before defeating the Minnesota Vikings and the San Francisco 49ers in the playoffs. The Dolphins were making their first Super Bowl appearance after building a 10–3–1 regular season record, including eight consecutive wins, and posting postseason victories over the Kansas City Chiefs and the Baltimore Colts.
* Material: 18kt gold-plated Copper,925 Sterling Silver and Solid Gold rings is available.
* Can be resized.US 7-15# and half size is available.
* High grade studded AAA CZ on top.
* All Stones are prong set by our skilled workers, not glued.
* Deep sharp engraving and 3D Letters.
* Solid ring,No Alloy.
* Weight: about 50 to 65 grams each ring.
* Packing: Luxury Wooden Gift Box.
* Offering Ring Customization(Name & Number) & Engraving.
Free Shipping To worldwide!
Customize High Qulity Championship Rings! What You See is What You Get!
Still looking for more kinds of rings? Do not hesitate to send mail to:Topring@topchampionshiprings.com for further informations.
Current Reviews: 0
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 23 November, 2014.