Jan. 14, 1968
MVP: Bart Starr, QB, Green Bay
Green Bay Packers 33, Oakland Raiders 14
The Second AFL-World Championship Game in professional American football, known as Super Bowl II, was played on January 14, 1968 at the Orange Bowl in Miami, Florida. The National Football League champion Green Bay Packers defeated the American Football League (AFL) champion Oakland Raiders by the score of 33–14.
Coming into this game, like during the first Super Bowl, many sports writers and fans believed that any team in the was vastly superior to any club in the AFL. The Packers, the defending Super Bowl I champions, posted a 9-4-1 record during the 1967 season before defeating the Dallas Cowboys, 21-17, in the 1967 Championship Game (also popularly known as the Ice Bowl). The Raiders finished the 1967 AFL season at 13-1, and defeated the Houston Oilers, 40-7, in the 1967 AFL Championship Game.
* Material: 18kt gold-plated Copper,925 Sterling Silver and Solid Gold rings is available.
* Can be resized.US 7-15# and half size is available.
* High grade studded AAA CZ on top.
* All Stones are prong set by our skilled workers, not glued.
* Deep sharp engraving and 3D Letters.
* Solid ring,No Alloy.
* Weight: about 50 to 65 grams each ring.
* Packing: Luxury Wooden Gift Box.
* Offering Ring Customization(Name & Number) & Engraving.
Free Shipping To worldwide!
Customize High Qulity Championship Rings! What You See is What You Get!
Still looking for more kinds of rings? Do not hesitate to send mail to:Topring@topchampionshiprings.com for further informations.
Current Reviews: 0
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 23 November, 2014.